Buy Ladies Bra Online
Bras – Buy Ladies Bra Online in India at Best Prices
The Importance of Wearing a Bra
Bras are a quintessential part of the wardrobe of any woman you simply can not do without. They give tremendous support, warmth and better breast shape. That said; let us walk you and its intent through some of the most popular ladies bras.
1. T-Shirt Bra: They’re a must-have for your wardrobe in under fashion. Although they are designed especially for body-hugging clothes, most of the clothes can be worn underneath without sacrificing on comfort.
2. Push-Up Bra: Push-up bras are your thing if you want to improve your cleavage look. They have extra padding at the bottom of the cups which makes the breasts look perkier. They look best under the tops of tanks.
3. Sports Bra: It is vitally important to have the right help when working out. A sports bra is capable of managing exercise strength, avoiding both sagging and damage to the tissue.
4. Underwired: Whether you are semi-breasted or full-breasted, our underwired bras are your savior, made with high-quality wires. They raise and protect your breasts, creating a stunning silhouette in whatever you wear.
5. Backless: Show off your back wearing our beautiful backless bras for women who come with a seamless, comfortable and supportive band. Under those tricky tops, the straps and band go invisible, offering a flattering look.
6. Strapless: If you are leaving the neck, or wearing a tube dress, choose strapless bras. These are designed to provide protection along the edges with silicone lining and to avoid slipping down.
7. Plunge Bra: If you are comfortable wearing deep-neck tops, consider the plunge bras. They cover almost one-third of your breasts and have a very deep neckline, transforming into your dream friend when you want to escape those embarrassing bra peaks.
Apart from knowing the types of bra, there’s also plenty of other stuff you should be well versed with. Here, we’re trying to solve some of the most popular problems, so you can encounter a happier one.
Bras – FAQ’s
Q-1. Why is a well-fitted bra important?
Answer – Well fitted bras lead to good health as well as other musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain avoid bad posture. That’s why you have to accurately weigh your tape and band size. It should not be too tight or too loose, either.
A bra that is too tight will cause suffocation and spillage, while a loose-fitting bra, on the other hand, does not offer adequate support to make you appear out of shape and cause slackening.
You can use our bra size calculator to find out in 2 simple steps for a trouble-free experience. What you need to do is weigh your bust and underbust in full, and refer to our map.
Q-2. How to Take Care of Bras?
Answer – Just like anything else, your bra also demands care and protection.
– If you have underwired, padded, or lacy bras, avoid machine washing them. They can twist and twirl, degrading your overall look. Try sticking to a mild detergent as it helps them last longer.
– In the case of everyday bras, you can hand wash or machine wash them as per your convenience without any hitch.
– You should let your bras breathe. Hang them outdoors in order to keep them hygienic and moisture-free.
– There is an average shelf life of bras that you must adhere to. You should replace them every 6 to 8 months in order to ensure the best fit, comfort, and support.
Q-3. How is a wired bra different from a non-wired one?
Answer – A wired bra has wires under the bust which help to give the breasts a gentle lift and make them look more-perky. An unwired bra, on the other hand, has no wires and takes the natural form of the breasts while providing sufficient support.
Q-4. How often do I really need to be replacing my bras?
Answer – Six months are considered an appropriate time for changing your bras and testing your size again.
But if you note them wearing out earlier, or if the wire starts poking out of the fabric, you know it’s time to turn to new ones. It also depends on how much a given bra is used. Bras used on alternating days can wear out earlier than occasional worn ones.
Q-5. How do you tell if a bra fits well?
Answer – Here are 5 things to help you determine the same.
1. There should be just enough space to pass 2 fingers through your bra straps.
2. The back band should sit horizontally straight on the back without riding up.
3. The center gore should lie flat against your sternum.
4. The underwires should fully encircle the breasts.
5. Neither should the breasts spill out of the cups nor there be any extra room in the cups.
Having said that, there is no doubt that what makes a good bra depends on three things-comfort, size, and design. We at Clovia deliver the best of all three worlds, so you’ll never compromise with your knowledge of under fashion.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on our bras today!
jockey bridal bra
|Adhesive Bras||Backless Bras||Balcony Bras|
|Bralettes||Bridal Bras||Convertible Bras|